Here you can see my papers on the graduate labour market.
I am taking no more applications for PhD supervision on this topic.
- Green, F., & Henseke, H. (2021). Europe’s Evolving Graduate Labour Markets: Supply, Demand, Underemployment and Pay. Journal for Labour Market Research, 2020 forthcoming online.
- Green, F. and G. Henseke (2020). Graduate Employment and Under-Employment: Trends and Prospects. Changing Higher Education for a Changing World. C. Callender, W. Locke and S. Marginson. London, Bloomsbury: 173-190.
- Gayardon, A. d., C. Callender and F. Green (2019). “The determinants of student loan take-up in England.” Higher Education 78: 965-983.
- Cross-national Deployment of “Graduate Jobs”: Analysis Using a New Indicator Based on High Skills Use“. Research In Labor Economics. Skill Mismatch in Labour Markets, 45, pp 41-79. Also in: Polachek, S and Pouliakas, K and Russo, G and Tatsiramos, K, (eds.) Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets. (pp. 41-79). Emerald: Bingley, UK
- Green, F. and G. Henseke (2016) “Should governments of OECD countries worry about graduate underemployment?” Oxford Review of Economic Policy. 32(4): 514-537.
- Green, F. and G. Henseke (2016). “The Changing Graduate Labour Market: Analysis Using a New Indicator of Graduate Jobs“. IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 5:14.
- Green, F. and Y. Zhu (2010). Overqualification, Job Dissatisfaction, and Increasing Dispersion in the Returns to Graduate Education. Oxford Economic Papers, 62, 740-763, 2010; doi:10.1093/oep/gpq002.